About the Mooncake Festival.

I guess that there are no longer needing for it since the date is long gone. So I will cancel the whole thing unless someone object my idea. That is all for this announcement. Proceeding to next one.

For my last post, I guess I mentioned something there. What was it? Posting things was it. I only saw Tsu Ann posting Deepavali issue. Just don't be that lazy. The " Sign In " button is at top right. If you don't have anything to post, come find me and I'll send some photos for you to upload. In other words, I was hoping someone to loosen up my burdens. Things won't last for long if someone don't step out and do something...

On the other hand, I was hoping for another outing @ Time Square. Well, after what happened I can't resist the syok-ness playing in CC ( ONLY IN TIME SQUARE ). Maybe we'll go watch a movie and after that, free time for everyone. Girls may go to Borders, shopping, bowling and etc. For the guys, what are you still thinking?

Last but not least, don't ponteng school. Ponteng 1 day come 4 days can la. Don't ponteng everyday. Later give school BOOTED OUT not good lor haha.. Anyway, that's my final speech............

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...