**

It's been a while.
Yeah it is.
No it's not! Just you lazy to post.


Not really sure what to post since there aren't any outdoor activities so far. Actually I've planned for an outing last Sunday but sadly, it didn't work out. Have to wait until end of May so that we can have another holiday! But before that, we have to face our exam love papers from our beloved teachers. Anyway, that's not really the purpose of this post.

On 15th of March, we had a camp to Ulu Yam. I don't really have to explain in details since all of you guys DID went to the camp ( except for Tsu Ann ). From what I noticed, the number of people viewing the blog getting lesser and lesser. No new posts, no need gossips and no new anything makes you bored. Yeah, I know. Not easy keeping your blog alive, though. Much effort and time must be wasted on it! Even for myself now, I rather open my forum page and facebook rather than my blogs and my friend's cause they don't UPDATE IT!! Except for Tsu Ann's =P. Her one has always been the most exciting part of the deal! More or less...

Now about the exams, don't get too upset about the marks. Even if you fail, don't worry you will get your "prize"! Just think this as a motivation, do better next time. Hey! This is the first test of you in Form 4 leh. Think positive! You get this kind of marks also consider fine, since you just learn these new subjects for 3 months. USAHA TANGGA KEJAYAAN!!

As the saying goes, don't worry be happy. : D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...