KLCC - KL tower trip

It's been a while since the KLCC trip. More than a month or so. Really awesome hanging out with bunch of friends. Although KLCC is " little bit " boring but worth it. Rm5 for a pleasant trip. Below are few pictures which I took, notice that the first is Anas half naked. No no no, don't get the wrong intention. I'm just taking pictures of the bus driver but he blocked the shot. Yes, I'm not gay. Enjoy!

Ahem....girls can skip.
Mainly reason why we delayed.
See the eyes..it's because of the flash. Made them look like hungry zombies.
This one is more "humanly"

This parrot nob geh, don't know speak.

Didn't take much picture here because it's not good to take photos in forest.

Uh..what was this? Snake...or something..

Parachute! ( videos below )

Face my camera la..omg islam's face

See asyraf intai orang XD

<<>> my hand too?? LOL

That teacher don't know what name intai orang..an punya reaction bapak nice!

Lum kesian kena "cucuk" banyak kali.

Notice this is just a couple photo. Suddenly a "monster" >> and took the photos together.

KENA TANGKAP TENGOK ORANG!!

Like celebrity sia.

Souvenirs.

This girl like...the pants dropping off (but not)

Teehee~ Joe and Tsu Ann reaction is almost the same!! *Ya right.* I'm LOL-ing now.

Why shy shy?

Happy deepavali. Too lazy to take out the camel, AM bank?

Wah so cute. * I think I'm in love X.X *

All cover zzz

Now until Lik Hui tengok orang....who you tengok!?!

Why is there a platform there..somebody want to jump?

random

See there's a No camera icon there. But I managed to take a photo! Actually the icon means they don't sell cameras LOL!! ( jz jk )

Haze

The salesgirl is a shemale?!

Our bus! Yeepee!

Haze

Super haze

In the elevator.

Entrance to the elevator.

HORSE OMG! ( i forgot the name )

Eheh? WHO IS THAT!

So kurus. Go eat some protein bar build up muscle la. See KLCC strong and muscular

U shoot me I shoot u. Fair?

Guess who sit infront of me.

people jump off KL tower videos.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...