Rewards

To all who don't have a blog,

IT IS REWARDING NOW TO CREATE A BLOG!

As you can see, nuffnang provides ads. Ads provide us money. I urge everyone to create a blog and put MY nuffnang account code INTO you blog.

Q: Why must I do so?
A: In order to speed up the amount of ads assigned, indirectly the flow of money.

Q: Don't you get all the profit?
A: As you all know, I've already received a Rm56.50 cheque and now awaiting for another Rm49.xx cheque to be paid. I am thinking of making a domain ( without the .blogspot ) by using the money earned. It's not gonna be cheap but it's worth a try =).

Q: How do I create a blog?
A: Here

Once you successfully established your own blog, msn me for the codes. I'm not quite sure if this thing work but if it do, it'll be great don't it?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...