A Day In School

Tzu, Hui, CL, KW, Lum & me went to school as normal. Just us only, and other F3 students. boring boring ring.. ring ding dong..?

Tzu, Hui & me went to do mural on school walls for the science labs. Later, Lum, KW & CL came along. So they helped us move the projector thingy (again, don't know what it is called) and the fan. Play play play, draw draw draw. At last done. then Tzu & Hui went to do PBSM things. So us others just stay around the lab compound. Joking around. Laughing our ass off. = =" it is torture........ XD

Then, after school they went for meeting.
You guys can ask what funny jokes that we made. but don't ask me.. I don't remember a thing. I remember laugh laugh laugh & more laugh. Other than that.. no. XP

CL drew this. :D
:P i wrote that.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...