Melaka Trip ! ! A happy trip....

Tis is melaka pics ... hope u all like it.. i add up part 1 and part 2's pictures together... so easier to see.. ^^ And got 1 school band album will be created.. school band members got: Kahwai, Rafiqie and Muin..


Try to click tis two pics and see clearly wat happen then u will know y i write like tis...
Firdauz:" Amirul.. Watch out !! I wan Tembak u~~`
Amirul:" I dun care and i not scared also.. dun disturd me to do some cool pose...
Fridauz:" U will regret...


Amirul:" Ah.. i kena tembak adi a..I am now regret... T.T Pain a..
Firdauz:" My turn to do a cool pose.. !! Hehe...


Peace !! ~ Cikgu Rosnie ~


~ Reedza & Islam ~


WAh !! Look like so cool.. ! ~ Cheok ming ~


Yeah !! ~ Nabilah ~


Yeeyan say tat she very tired coz she old adi so she sit lo..~ Tzuyee & Yeeyan ~


Why Islam look like so weird?? And where he look at?? Aliff & Reedza also very normal..


Tis look normal abit..


~ Syifa & Badariah ~


WAt so fun ??


The head of family.. ~ Kahwai & Yeeyan ~


FAmily ~ Kahwai, Cheokming, Yeeyan & Tzuyee ~


Peace !! ~ Likhui & Yeeyan ~


~ Tsuann & Yeeyan ~


~ Tsuann, Likhui, Nabilah, Fatimah & Liana ~


Eating at sungai duyung.. ~ Badariah & Syifa ~


Hi !! ~ Rafiqie & Cheok ming ~


I am private manager of Mr. Islam.. wan his contact number... should see me first.. i am also handsome wat... ~ Reedza ~


~ Tzuyee, Islam & Likhui ~


WE are not actors in star wars but we are fighting seriously... ~ Tzuyee & Tsuann ~


Aha!! Lets Fight !! I am Star Wars Chris !! ~ Likhui ~


Look like so blur ~~ @.@ ~ Yeeyan & Likhui ~


~ Rafiqie & Tzuyee ~


~ Aliff ~


Muin:" I am in hole..
Rafique & Aliff:" WE are outside the hole.....


All so concentrate... really good !!!


Yeeyan:" WAh!! Still got so high a.. how to climb a..??
Tzuyee:" Ah po.. u wan me help u anot??


Lik hui:" Huh? Wat happen??


Cheok ming:" Dun fight!!
Tzu & Hui :" Shut up la!! Later beat u also !!


Islam:" Ok, All follow me, i am the new leader now... because of my nose hole big...
All :" Yes.. "sir"...


In Stadium Stamp... ~ Tzuyee & Likhui ~


Letters only... But we put tickets inside... haha ~ Kahwai & Tzuyee ~


Climb! Climb! Climb! ~ Muin, Tzuyee, Likhui, Kahwai & Cheok ming ~


Add on Reedza, Rafiqie, Islam & Helmi...


Peace..
Islam:" U know.. i am very busy.. got many peminat call me.. who call me so handsome.. all ask for signature..."
~ Islam & Tzuyee ~


Tis aeroplane very light only... see we three can carry it easily.. ~ Likhui, Amirul & Tzuyee ~


Lets make wish together...


Tzuyee:" I wish tat lik hui and xxx will happy forever..
Kahwai:" Ah. No.. my money.. haven make a wish my money drop adi, who got a stick and chewing gum??


Yeeyan:" Ah.. my money drop adi a.. giv back my money..
Kahwai:" Nvm la Yeeyan, my money also drop adi.. dun be sad.. do u need a stick and chewing gum??


Tzuyee:" Come come i sell tis keris..
Amirul:" How much??
Tzuyee:" Very cheap only, RM100...
Nicholas:" Wah.. Rompak a??


Amirul:" Huh?? Wat?? I dun hav so much money wo.. RM0.10 can onot??
Tzuyee:" Can, lets go balai polis, i sell to u..


WE are feeding fish !! Later we eat the fish..


Tsu ann So cool... Wahaha!! ~ Tsuann ~


Tis batu is mine.. i bought.. ~ Tzuyee ~


Yo !! ~~ Likhui ~~


Yo in the old town!! ~ Tzuyee ~


An look so leng zai o.. Haha..


Apa yang penting? Kerjasama.. Apalah u two, tak kerjasama langsung.. Keep on looking the leopard.. ish.. ~ Kahwai, Likhui & Tzuyee ~


Yeah !! I am going to toilet, are u follow? ~ Yee yan ~


Ahaha...An laugh until so funny... ~ An & Islam ~


Click tis picture and see clearly...
See our hair so cool....Especially An.. lik hui singing:" Twinkle twinkle little star, i am a star in the road.." ~ Likhui, Yeeyan, Tzuyee & An ~


Cheok ming:" Lelong lelong.. faster come very cheap 1 !!! "


~Athirah, Fatin, Najihah, Azwanie, Hafizah, Amalina~

The place tat we visit when we go Melaka
At Taman Rama-rama

Parrot A:" Hey.. parrot B , u see got 1 gang of ppl coming... but they look like gila!!


Parrot B:" Eh.. ya eh.. i close half of my eyes first, i dun wan see them... later my turn to be gila.....


Let me do a cool pose.. i change colour first... wait.. dun take first la !! i haven change a.. haish.. u see... me not cool at all adi.. !!


Tis butterfly alone.. who wan to pikat?? faster faster.. haha...


Tis view... erm.. fish view !!


Beautiful view !!~~!!


Wa.. Very cute a...


I am very hungry a... can i eat something??


Dun kacau me la.. i am running now !! Rush a!! I scared the leopard will eat me..


Tis anteater injured adi...


See me so beautiful...


Do not look at me.. i am sleeping now.. if u still look at me, i jump out and bite you !! Cannot laugh!! if u laugh i will kick u !!


Aiya... me so kesian a... morning i should sleep now i am standing here do model..


A big, long and yellow snake... who dare to kiss it?? hehe..


Nice view !!


1 husband 2 wife.... birds also so naughty... haiz !!~~

At muzeum


























At bandar Melaka






















At Sungai Duyung














Part 1....

Our mother and queen !! ~~ Cik Rosnie ~~


~~ En. Shahmy ~~


~~ Tzu Yee & cik Rosnie ~~


~~ Najihah, Fatin, Liana, Fatimah ~~


Peace !! Two Cute Girl .. ~~ Nabilah & Lik hui ~`


Hi~~ Everyone !! ~~ Reedza & Islam ~~


Yeah~~ !! ~~ Badariah ~~


Give some comment for my big spec !! It is cool ~~~ ~~ Kah wai ~~


Wah.. We so popular a.. got ppl take our pic .. HEhe! ~~ Tsu ann & Nabilah ~~


Peace!! Siapa Punya kepala tu???? Ishh... Kacau kacau...
~~ Kah wai, An & Tsu ann punya kepala ~~


@.@ I want my Pillow~~ ~~ @.@ ~~ Tsu ann ~~


WE are cool ~~~ ~~ Islam & Reedza ~~


Hi!! ~~ Syahirah & Fazira !! ~~ Group RaRa ~~


Hi ! Actually i very handsome but now i look like got a bit blur... >< Tzu Yee's fault, she take pic 1.. !! ~~ Cheok Ming ~~


~~~ Yoyoyo ~~~ " يويويو "( in Arabic ) ~~ Kah wai ~~


An look like very sad... wat happen??? ~~ An ~~


I know i am handsome but u no need look at me like tis, i wont give u my contact number . I know i am very very handsome, i just can giv u my signature, u want?
~~ Islam ~~


Harlo~~ In Yee Yan hand tat 1 is her baby... ~~ Tsu ann & Yee Yan ~~


~~~ Yoyoyo ~~~ "요요요" ( in korean ) ~~ Tzu yee ~~


My face ==''' Actually is light effect... Hehe ~~ Aliff ~~


Ah... Sleep until got air liur come out..... Yikes >< ~~ Brian ~~


See me wear spec so cool!! ~~ Amirul ~~


WE are handsome boys... want our contact number?? 01*-******* Hehe^^
~~ Reedza & Kah wai ~~


^^Hi!! ~~ Najihah & Fatin ~~


Hi~~ I am Yee Yan from 2 Wawasan.. my contact number is 0161111111 ~~ Yee Yan ~~


Peace ^^ ~~ Hafizah & Amalina ~~


Let's YO together !!! ~~ Tzu Yee & Lik Hui ~~


Yo Watsup !?! ~~ Tzu yee & Yee yan ~~


Cool pic *especially cheok ming* ++ ~~ Tzu yee, Kah wai & Cheok ming ~~


Ahh !!! Me sleep with cicak... look at my neck... Terrible !! T.T ~~ Firdauz ~~


Ahh !!! Cicak climb to my head adi a... Wawa~ T.T ~~ Firdauz also ~~


Yeah >< Peace !! ~~ Tsu Ann & Lik Hui ~~


~~~ Yoyoyo ~~~ "ヨヨヨ" ( in japanese ) ~~ Tzu Yee & Kah Wai ~~


See we two so cool... ~~ Kah wai & Cheok ming ~~


Yummy!! Tiger Biscuit... ( Doing advertisement ) ~~ Islam & Tzu Yee ~~


Wow *** Cool pose *** Let's Rock together !! ~~ Tsu Ann ~~


^^ Let me pose a nice post ^^ Hehe ~~ Helmi ~~

@.@ Very sleepy... I saw moon.. (in my dream) @.@ ~~ Amirul ~~


" Double hat 1 spec " Cool ~~ Reedza ~~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...