Thanks...

First of all, thank you for taking your time to read this post even though you should be spending time with your loved one now. Well, a really big thank you to all my friends who contributed for the event today, you all are the best!!

In my 15 years of life, today is the first time I celebrated my birthday. All thanks to all of you.
- Thank You, Chee Leon
- Thank You, Cheok Ming
- Thank You, Kar Ting
- Thank You, Lum
- Thank You, Kha Joe
- Thank You, Weng Kai
- Thank You, Kah Wai
- Thank You, Sze Jan
- Thank You, Nicholas
- Thank You, Lik Hui
- Thank You, Tsu Ann
- Thank You, Tzu Yee

To Tzu Yee, Tsu Ann and also Lik Hui, I think a mere Thank You would not be enough for walking to Paragon to and fro for the birthday cake, to Chee Leon, Kar Ting, Lum, Kha Joe, Weng Kai, Sze Jan, Kah Wai, Cheok Ming and also Nicholas, even though you didn't walk to Paragon but you made me experience my first birthday celebration. I will remember this forever.... All of your hardwork are much appreciated...

And lastly, as a token of my appreciation,

Among my Life's precious jewels,
Genuine and also rare,
The one that I call friendship,
Worth beyond our compares.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...