PC Fair Affair Revealed

Spotted something wicked..ew..gays..@@
and there begins..the affairs of 2 gays and a girl


Nic:Its All About us~Dun care about that girl already~


Tsu Ann:What!!? You 2 are gays!?!?Brian!Who Do You Think I Am!!
Tsu Ann: You Understand My Feelings?I Love You So Much But WHY!YOU ARE A GAY!

Brian:I am Sorry..But i like gays..
Tsu Ann:WTF..


Nic:No Comments!
Brian:I am sorry,can we be together again?
Tsu Ann:Nonono.I am glad you are a gay.I better go find my beloved Lum.^^


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Director CL:Aiyo..Why so sien 1 this act..



Worker Pang:The dicrector jiak sai de..this act very nice le


After that,we all go makan at food court..we meet a pig..

Lee Cheok Pig:OMG!nonono!dun shoot me!my pig nose is troubling me!

After that we all go back by bus..we meet nico,kiet,siew,loong at the food court and i joined them xD..

Siew:Lai~Lai~


Omg..what is he showing to everybody @@(SM)

Nico:Ahha! got you!

Loong:Ouch..Kena My Head..

Last,Leng zai..-.-

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...