Randoms!

Today when I open my nuffnang profile, I was surprised by the earnings. It suddenly increase 5.25 o.O. They usually update it every Wednesday or most late is on Friday. But I'm not aware that they updated it so fast. So it's just 50-47.75=2.25 more to go before I got my first cheque =D. As you all know, a promise is a promise. After claiming the cheque, I will treat all of you yumcha near school ( only :P ) as a motivate for next cheque incoming. Well of cause, it's gonna be after exam or maybe after Hari Raya Break. All the best this week and next week on your gerak gempur. DO remember to revise on your Form Ones and Form Twos, while you can.

That's all for today. Bye!

Prove : =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...