About Nicholas Teo

Nicholas Teo arrives in Malaysia.
Two Security Guards protect him.
Fans waiting in airport.
He came out.
All fan girls go.
But got 4 girls is standing beside.
With a Guy.

Joey: Haiz, I can use all my money just to kiss him("Nicholas" Teo)
The Guy: Well, so does millions of girls will do.
Yee Yan: I will hit anyone just to kiss him.
The Guy: Well, so does thousands of girls will do.
Lik Hui: I will do anything just to have a date with him.
The Guy: Well, so does hundreds of girls will do.
Hwei Teng: I will kill anyone just to have a night with him....
The Guy: Well, so does..WHAT?*talking in his heart*(Oh my god, I am so popular!!)
Hwei Teng: Whats wrong with you?
The Guy: Nothing..I just wanna say Well so does some girls will do.
Tsu Ann: Haha..you all can't take him from me. I will kill whoever touches him and
devour him/her...and spit it out and devour him/her again..
The Guy: Oh my god, I'm really in trouble. I better get going now.

*The Guy left without the girls noticing.*
*Soon the crowded fans finds out that Nicholas Teo that is coming out from the gate is not the real Nicholas Teo. They were very disappointed.*

So? Want to know the reason I wrote this? Well, I just want to test all of your IQs by asking a question. Where is Nicholas Teo actually? Who is he?

I will receive answers from you all till tomorrow 11.59PM.
Prize will be attractive ^.^.
Open to all SMKTS students.
MCAs will be welcomed too and please give the answer by writing the answer in TSA chatbox.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...