A bond among us.

To sacrifice is love.
How are you bonded with your family members?
Is it love? or just an act of God?
Recently, my family are having some problem which involve my Aunts.
You may not know my family but here is a story I must tell you.

There was a family consist of three children, three daughters and one son.
The father and mother work very very hard to raise these three children but in the end, they succeeded. The eldest daughter was married with a man and had four children,
two daughters and two sons.The second daughter married a man but did not have any baby. Then the youngest daughter was married to a man and had two children, one daughter and one son.

The father of this family died at the year of 2003. Before this old man leaves them, all of his children visited him. The second daughter paid the taxi fees for the mother to visit his husband, which is lying on bed, fighting to survive.

Years later, the relationship between the four children are somehow changed, which somehow offended some of them. They soon have misunderstanding and one day, everything just went BOOM! The sacrifices that they made, kept in their heart and all of sudden, just went BOOM! Arguing about money, sacrifices, responsibility, respects, benefits and etc.

Being as a grandchildren of this family, that is me. The children of the youngest daughter. My hands are like tied tightly which I can't break. Only what I can do, is to publish this post to let all of you know, family is important.

As my eldest aunt said, you have this family, just for this life. ( in chinese )
Precious it, and when you are dead, you will not feel regret for what you have done for this family. The only reason why God created family is to let us know what we have learn in our life. There will be misunderstanding which can cost relationship break up that can last forever. If one of them are willing to apologize, accept it before everything went out of control.

Even if you think I have no rights to speak, I may have the rights to write. This is what you called non-respect to my family. Everyone have the rights to do things to keep his/her family safe. The bond among us are as tight as it can never be broken unless we wanna it to be.

Lastly, I know that money are important in our lives, but can money buy relationship?
Definitely the answer will be NO! Even if you can buy a father/mother, the bond just aren't as tight as the real family. They are just eating your money. True love cannot be buy as well as family members. Money isn't everything but it can almost buy everything. Sometimes, I feel like this money thing are just a way to test our humanity. Which human aren't greedy? Human are greedy so that there are developments inside them. Human will think if they have money means they have a lot of things. But in fact, you don't have a lot of things. First, money can't buy love. Second, money can't buy healthiness. As I heard, somewhere, 90% of the rich peoples ( not in Malaysia ) die faster than the poor peoples. Enjoy while you can with your family, because God can take your life by just using the last finger.

So, I'm here to say. If you are having a family problem, try to understand the situation. Thank you for reading this long story that I have to write for the sake of my family, hope you all will understand my situation.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...