Happy New Year to All my FRIENDS!

Well, it seem that we're having a new year once again, for the 15th times in our lives. Meaning, form 3 next year being a Junior again in morning section. Oh well, less stress on the first 5 months. It seem like yesterday we meet each other in SMKTS and start getting to knew each other with a greeting Hi.

Time could pass as fast as lighting but something it could pass as slow as a tortoise. We can't change the time and we must never forget whoever helped us, no matter in anywhere. This year has been a rough year for me personally. Just think of the people I must meet everyday (E.G my maths teacher) Yes, she helped me but in a uneasy way. Maybe some of you thinks she's great or whatsoever about her. I'm not gonna tell much.

I'm sorry for those who we didn't celebrate birthday for them because the idea of it was quite too late. So whoever's birthday was before May, I hope to say you will accept my appologize and take it as a fhucking present from me. ( silences 'H' )

Regarding the money I own some of you ( if have ), I'm NOT gonna return it =D. You can't reclaim things after a year ( which is 7 hours later ) If you really wish to wish the wish that I wish, but if you wish the wish the witches wishes, I will not wish you to wish. So I wish you have a happy countdown whether in your home, outside or alone in the toilet and a Happy New Year!

SHIT Joke
S.H.I.T.
Special High Intensity Training
In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it would be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of "Special High Intensity Training" (S.H.~T.)
We are trying to give employees more S.H~T n anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.~T. on the job, please see you manager. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all of the S.H.~T. you can handle.
Employees who don't take their S.H.~t will be placed in "Departmental Employee Evaluation Programs" (D.E.E.P. S.H.~T.) Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.~T. seriously will have to go to "Employee Attitude Training" (E.A.T. S.H.~T.) Since our managers took S.H.~T. before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.~T. anymore, and are full of S.H.~T. already.
If you are full of S.H.~T. you may be interested in a job training others. We can add you name to our "Basic Understanding Lecture List" (B.U.L.L. S.H.~T.) Those who are full of B.U.L.L. S.H.~T. will get the S.H.~T. jobs, and can apply for promotion to "Director Of Intensity Programming" (D.I.P. S.H.~T.)
If you have further questions, please direct them to our "Head Of Training, Special High Intensity Training" (H.O.T. S.H.~T.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...