Bad Mood....

Well, you all maybe surprised, but I asked An to invite me here as an author in order to write something. I know its not appropriate to ask one of the authors to invite me as an author without asking other author of this blog. But, today, one happy group's mood have been ruined by only one guy.

As it is my first post, I want to first apologize to all of you first because this post may contain foul words. Firstly, I wish you all a happy new year, now, to the main topic. Weng Kai, for your information, a game is just an entertainment, it is not for you to die for. It is obviously not good, see what games have done to us all.

We can joke with each other, we can curse each other, we can beat up each other. But this time, you really gone too far. We have endured with your attitude for some time. Everyone have limit and you have gone through that limit of ours.

Weng Kai, being a professional in a game is not as good as it shows. When you are a professional in a game, that means you often play that game. Obsession to games will only result in depression and drop of grades.

What am I trying to say is, when we play games with you, please don't complain. We are not bullying you, we are just playing the game. The game's objective is to win. Why don't you realize it? We are better than you is just because we had an early start on the game and we play the game more often compared with you. You will be better, its just for time to tell when.

Lastly, I just want to tell you, all of us are same as you, humans. What we can do, you can also. The main question is whether you want it or not...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...