A new chapter of life

A chapter of my life has closed neatly. Now, like the new year of 2009, a brand new chapter is dawning upon me.

Embarkation, discovery, fear, confidence, leaping, solitude and education.

It will be a time of much healing. The year 2008 drowned me in its unfair expectations and unwise judgments, but I have a curious suspicion that the new year is going to love me. I will be enveloped, there will be affinity, there will be dreams and self-sustenance. It will be just me and what is important.

My New Year's resolution:

1. Be less angry and more friendly.

2. Be less sulky.

3. Be present in body, mind and soul at school, as opposed to being physically absent from classes, tuition classes and study groups almost half the time, and spiritually absent all the time.

4. Make time for self, that is not spent sleeping.

5. Stop trusting the wrong people.

6. Concentrate on my studies.

To-do List 2009:

1. Straight A's for PMR.

2. Renovate my new house and tuition centre.

3. Cleanse myself.

4. Cure my Insomnia.

5. Overcome my weight.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...