Each word pays 2

Well, let me continue that for you. Foul words are just like drugs, the more you are at it, the more you are addicted to it. I agree that saying out a foul word is just as easy as drinking water but facing the consequences would be another story.

1. What is considered a foul word?

Well, there are many foul words. But according to George Carlin's famous monologue,

"Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television"

The Seven Words are:

i. Shit

ii. Piss

iii. Fuck

iv. Cunt

v. Cocksucker

vi. Motherfucker

vii. Tits

2. How to overcome a-foul-language-speaking habit?

There is no actual cure for it. The only way is to have self-control, like me, I never used actual foul words, I just use "Damn" and some scientific names. For my other friends, they often use Cantonese. So, self-control is the key.

To be continued~~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...